Multifaceted artist, Mark Ballas, takes the spotlight for this week’s #DancerDose! Most famously recognized for his work on Dancing with the Stars, Ballas has stopped at nothing to showcase his skillset to the world. Earning himself a slew of accolades, Ballas is a force to be reckoned with. Early Life Ballas grew up in […]
New Year’s Dancerlutions
January 4th, 2016 by Roy Patterson
Happy New Year! Welcome to 2016! Every New Year, people around the world make a list of things that they plan on achieving for the year. I am sure you’ve discovered by now that your StarQuest Family is obsessed with you being the best version of you. To set the tone for the year, I would like to encourage you to incorporate these six “dancerlutions” into your New Year’s resolution list for 2016.
- I will practice celebrating my teammates when they reach their dance goals.
- Every time I miss a step, I will remind myself of all the steps I made prior to missing it.
- I will always remember that my biggest competitor is the person I see in the mirror every day.
- I will have fun.
- I will never let a trophy define me.
- I will define my success by my progress.
Let’s call this year “The Best Version of Me!” Take this year by storm!